Forum Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji Strona Główna Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji
Organizacja Produkcji Filmowej i Telewizyjnej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Least in-demand careers at the UAM

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji Strona Główna -> STREFA OTWARTA
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
maremare154
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 07, 2024 05:49    Temat postu: Least in-demand careers at the UAM Odpowiedz z cytatem

The 10 least in-demand majors at the UAM Although the Metropolitan Autonomous University is in high demand as it is one of the most important university institutions , there are bachelor's degrees that arouse little interest . In this blog you will find which are the least in-demand courses at the UAM, where they are taught and how many applicants entered in 2023. What are the least in-demand UAM majors? Although there are 67 university courses at the UAM , there are bachelor's degrees that are less in demand than others and usually offer greater possibilities of admission to those interested in studying them. According to the results of the first call for 2023, the list of least in-demand careers at the UAM is the followin.

Careers-less-in-demand-uam It should be noted Mexico Mobile Number List that just because these options are the least demanding courses at the UAM does not mean that their educational quality is low. All study plans have national and international recognition. In reality, there are other reasons why these careers have few applicants, for example: Recently created careers . Some degrees have been created for a very short time , so applicants do not know them or have information about them. Campuses in other states . There are careers on this list that are studied at the Lerma Unit in the State of Mexico, so many students have no intention of transferring . Traditional options . Applicants concentrate on studying the most common careers such as Medicine, Law, Administration, among others.

Regardless of the career you choose, remember that to be part of this university it is necessary to participate in the UAM admission call and be selected based on your weighted score , which adds up to the exam and final high school average. Do you want to enter the Metropolitana and don't know where to start preparing for the UAM entrance exam ? Find out what your academic level is with the following free diagnosis from the Unitips online platform. Access the link and register . New call to action 10 courses with the least demand at the UAM Below, you will find the information on the least in-demand UAM careers according to the first process of 2023. However, keep in mind that each year this data will change , so do not trust yourself and better prepare for the exam.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 07, 2024 05:49    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji Strona Główna -> STREFA OTWARTA Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: