Forum Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji Strona Główna Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji
Organizacja Produkcji Filmowej i Telewizyjnej

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Warning to consumers: Lowering the contracted light power

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji Strona Główna -> Sprawy technicze forum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jasiyajuhi56856
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 05, 2024 06:48    Temat postu: Warning to consumers: Lowering the contracted light power Odpowiedz z cytatem

If a customer reduces the rate excessively, the electricity companies can charge up to 300 euros for the reversal Light rise. Minister Soria rejected a proposal from the electricity companies to reform the auction that he is now contesting The electricity companies engage in a powerful media campaign to wash away their bad image due to the drastic rise in electricity Wave of requests to electricity companies to reduce the contracted light power Electricity bill. Electricity bill. Users are massively requesting electricity companies to lower the contracted power in their homes and businesses to save on electricity bills. But you have to make sure that the energy is reduced to the right extent. Otherwise, the trick can cost around 300 euros. As reported in ECD last week, the main Spanish electricity companies are receiving, in recent days, massive requests to modify contracts .

The reason: most customers have more power installed in their homes and businesses than they really need and that penalizes them on their electricity bill, especially with the escalation in the price of electricity experienced in recent years. This situation occurs, they explain, because since the increase in the price of electricity that came Middle East Mobile Number List into effect in August, users cannot avoid the increase by reducing consumption . The new rates lower the price of the energy used, but increase the fixed part, which therefore does not depend on the user's consumption . Be careful when lowering the power But experts in the electrical sector consulted by El Confidencial Digital warn that if the power after the modification of the contract were to remain below what was necessary , the repair so that the devices that are going to be connected at the same time in a specific installation could work could reach 300 euros .

Therefore, it is advisable not to make a mistake when measuring before changing rates . A similar situation could occur, they explain, if with the stabilization of electricity prices, the customer decided over time to increase the contracted power in their home or business again. Control electrical demand exp-player-logo The spending of international tourists in Spain grows more than one 25% in January exceeding 6.5 billion The Power Control Switch (ICP) is a device whose purpose is to control that the power demand of the devices connected to the installation does not exceed the contracted power for the supply point. When the devices connected to the installation demand a higher power than the contracted one, the ICP “trips” automatically, cutting off the power supply . To restart the installation it is necessary to disconnect some of the plugged-in devices to reduce the connected power below the contracted power , wait a few minutes and manually raise the lever.
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Mar 05, 2024 06:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Studentów Wydziału Radia i Telewizji Strona Główna -> Sprawy technicze forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: